Thursday 19 June 2008

Baldwin Moans At Media

Alec Baldwin has hit out at the media - accusing the press of only reporting negative things about him. The actor, 50, came under fire last year , after an angry voicemail message he had left for his then 11-year-old daughter Ireland on his ex Kim Basinger's answering machine was leaked online. On the message, Baldwin can be heard verbally chastising Ireland and calling her mother "a thoughtless pain in the ass". However, Baldwin insists he can be nice. He tells TheCelebrityTruth.com, "Well, if you have four bad days in four straight years, then all four of them are depicted in the media, then yeah. The other 360 days of the year, when you're just handing out lollipops and riding unicorns through cotton-candy forests and everything's so magical, they don't report that. "I've (acted) now for a long time and I've enjoyed it. But I just feel like there's other things I want to do. I'm tired. The business has changed."


See Also